Our customer is a leading global financial services firm. It provides a comprehensive array of customized banking and securities services to its clients around the world.
If you would like to work for a global organization where individual contribution counts and where your ambitions and abilities can make a difference, please apply for this position. It starts with you.
Assist in the rollout of enhancements to their Core System Platform and provide support for the current systems.
Manage customer applications
Support the server operating system, system management software and operating system utilities, including upgrades
Manage the operating system configuration
Monitor and maintain the operating system
Recommend operating system updates and configuration modification
Apply operating system patches as required
Evaluate planned changes to the server environment and advise of any requirements to support such changes
Maintain OS security
Knowledge of High Availability solutions
Resolving the occurring incidents and perform changes
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in the banking sector
- Good communication skills
- A desire to develop your career along a technical route
- Recent and proven experience of IBM iSeries, IBM Query, DB2 Database
- Development/change experience, as this would add an extra dimension to the current team's strengths
- Strong applications troubleshooting experience
- A flexible approach to working hours and role
- Previous experience SQL Server, AVR.NET, VB, Control-M Scheduling tool, OnDemand, strong MS Office skills especially Excel.
- knowledge of CL and RPG