We're building a project for market leading large Germany based company with 440,000 customers worldwide.
Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, the company has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. A top cloud company with 200 million users worldwide, the company helps businesses of all sizes and in all industries to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and achieve their purpose.
- Designing, implementing and improving build and release pipelines for cloud-based Analytics solutions
- Helping the teams with CI/CD setup for automated testing, infrastructure provisioning, production releases
- Identifying, implementing and improving automation in various areas of the cloud-based solutions
- Identifying and addressing technical debt
- Making sure cloud environments adhere to standards and policies, are kept clean and efficient
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues related to cloud environments
- Code delivery & review.
Who we're looking for?
Elasticsearch, DevOps, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Jenkins, Python, Docker, Containerization;NICE TO HAVE
Scrum Methodology, Logstash, Git, Linux, REST, Kibana; Grafana; Prometheus; SAP cloud experience