Your job will be to act as an internal SAP IBP or SAP S/4 ePPDS consultant in our agile teams. You will be part of an agile self-governed team, responsible for designing, building and delivering full solutions that include IT systems, business process improvements, and organizational implementation effort. In short building Arla Foods’ future supply chain planning solutions based on SAP IBP and SAP S/4 ePPDS.
You will enter an innovative environment where Supply Chain Management and Planning is high on the agenda, with multiple large projects running all the time.
You will join an international department and you will be working closely with both IT and business colleagues in all our markets. Depending on where you reside, you will work out of Aarhus (DK) or Gdansk (PL)
- Work with complex tasks and are able to balance business needs, solution constraints, quality, user experience, cost and operational efficiency & stability in a constructive manner.
- Combine an overview of the solutions with a good understanding of most of essential details that make up the critical parts; both from a technical and from a business process point of view.
- Design, Build and Deploy the solutions in IBP / SAP PPDS.
- Estimate and plan the development part of Features and Stories.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with business, IT stakeholders and colleagues across a few organisational levels.
- Convert complex technical content into easily understood messages.
- Identify and drive improvements to the way Arla IT work.
Who we're looking for?
- You hold a Bachelors- or Master degree within a relevant supply chain topic or similar. Alternatively, work experience with relevant business processes.
- Your 2-5 years of experience with relevant technical fields gives you the ability to get the overview of complex IT system landscapes
- You have a reasonable amount of knowledge within Forecasting and Planning tools, preferably SAP IBP or SAP PPDS.
- It is a plus if you have experience working in an agile environment
You are a team player with excellent communication skills (in English) and cooperation skills. You manage your stakeholders and have a personal drive to succeed – together with your team. Since we are working in an international environment, you should expect some travel days.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages