Not a software-house for sure, not a product company either. We try to take the best from both of these approaches. We build deep, long-last relationships based on mutual trust. Our clients have insight into the smallest details of our work and direct communication channels create a feeling of sitting next to the team. We foster a spirit of collaboration and try to work as one team with one goal.
We are a goal-oriented, highly specialized group of engineers developing product for one of the biggest e-commerce company in Poland.
On job boards, you can often see that having an influence is advertised as a benefit. Well, we think that this is a good start. For us, your impact is actually desirable and required. We believe that mutual and honest feedback will allow us to build a better team, better product and is a great opportunity for personal growth.
We work, succeed and fail as a team. We are eager to help each other in difficult moments. In the terms of teamwork, let's talk about another, often mentioned perk - code review. Of course, we also do it on a daily basis, but again this is only a starting point. We often work collectively on a matter with such tools as pair-programming or Event Storming. In such conditions, obligatory code review becomes redundant, it's just a tool.
We foster a culture of learning and experimentation. You will be able to validate your ideas on the production from day one. Do you think that tuning that query will reduce page load time by 50%? Or maybe changing the placement of that button will boost product conversion rates vastly? No problem, let's check and measure that!
Of course, everyone makes bad calls sometimes. This is natural and there is nothing wrong with that. The worst thing would be not learning those lessons and keeping that knowledge for yourself.
- modeling business processes,
- ensuring that your team understands the problem domain and is focused on solving the right problems,
- making architectural decisions that support the business and are well-suited to its problems (and - more importantly - educating team members on how to make these decisions),
- choosing the best technology based on technical/non-technical requirements and constraints,
- maintaining the quality and security of the entire product,
- proactively mentoring other developers and helping them progress in their career,
- building and leading the team,
- giving a great example to other team members.
Who we're looking for?
- Hands-on knowledge about Domain-Driven Design. Strategic design for facilitating a conversation with business and providing aid with domain modeling, and tactical one, which allows the team to codify those business models,
- Understanding the principles, practices and patterns of building maintainable and scalable web applications,
- Willingness to share knowledge on a daily basis and mentor other people,
- Empathy and being a team player,
- Great work habits,
- Constant improvement mindset,
- Being an active member of the IT community (writing blog posts, giving presentations).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages