THE PORTFOLIO OF PROJECTS is run by a talented team that works on mission-critical applications for top-level global financial institutions. The team provides wide range of services to end customers within Temenos space, including greenfield implementation, upgrades, delivering new features and running support services. The Team consist of experienced consultants and boasts an informal atmosphere based on collaboration and trust. Do not miss your chance to make early contribution to Luxoft Temenos practice development.
- Analyse key business needs in terms of Temenos Upgrade
- Run workshops with technical and business people to identify target requirements
- Run GAP analysis and testing
- Analyze client business requirements and produce functional document for addressing the requirements.
- Be involved actively in the process till the sign-off
- Participate in solution design with development and testing teams to ensure the requirements are correctly addressed and the build plan is executed accordingly.
Who we're looking for?
Need to have prior knowledge of Banking products
Proven experience in Temenos upgrades
Accountable for writing of specifications, when needed, for local development
Outstanding problem solving skills and presentation skills (in a meeting room and in remote meeting place)
Experience in handling offshore team's outputs
Good written, verbal communication skills & management reporting
You possess a good amount of flexibility and have a positive 'can- do' attitude
Must be fluent in English - verbal and writtenNICE TO HAVE
Language skills (e.g. German)
Experience in FCM, TPH, Trade finance and Loans products - big plus