You will join Arla IT Operations who are responsible for running and maintaining a global diverse IT landscape to support our business in achieving Arla’s goals. We have a strong and mature operations department where stability and continuous improvements are the main drivers. Apart from maintaining normal operations we also strive to use your skills supporting the implementation of new network on our sites around the world when possible. This will be in collaboration with our Solutions department running the infrastructure projects in Arla. Hence you can expect exciting task within network administration where you will be working with the newest technologies and where no two days are the same.
We have set an ambitious growth strategy of creating the future of dairy in Arla Foods and the key driver for this is strengthening our network infrastructure and bring it up to speed with industry standards. We are continuously refreshing our network and currently in the process of rolling out Cisco SDA on our sites to support our ambitions.
Specifically, your responsibility will be to maintain a LAN consisting of approximately 5000 switches and AP’s spread across 120 sites in 41 countries.
- Cooperate with our local sites to maintain and change the configuration of our LAN infrastructure
- Act as escalation point in case of urgent or severe IT Network incidents
- Performs network monitoring: monitors network devices, software health and network tools health checks. Monitors the network tools and reports any device or software outages, prioritizing the issues
- Resolve incidents that arise in the infrastructure
- Support and develop our monitoring capabilities to utilize ML/AI to optimize incident resolution and operations
- Cooperate with our Solutions department on implementing and taking over the operations of newly implemented sites
- Ensure quality in our operational documentation
- Closely collaborate with stakeholders in both IT and Business
- Challenge the current setup and ensure continuous improvement
Some travel to Arla sites might arise in the future of the project . Outside normal office hours duties will be rotated in the team.
Shift: 24x7 Shifts (Afternoon & Night shifts)
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent ability to learn and articulate Network and technical concepts
- Excellent Customer Service Orientation
- Good debugging skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Passion to be a part of a hardworking and winning team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong active listening skills and excellent written and oral communications skills
- Fluency in English
Nice To Have
- NOC experience
- Technical support experience
- Solarwind experience
- ITIL Knowledge
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages