This role is expected to lead best practices in IT Operations and adopt SRE standard methodologies to support on-going delivery of high quality and efficient CIAM (Consumer Identity & Access Management) solution for P&G.
We are working with technologies like: CIAM platform, Google Data Studio, Azure, NET, Service Now, Dynatrace, and web application development / maintenance including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Privacy, Security, Accessibility standards, Azure Microservices and more.
- Own delivery of Global IT Operations for corporate CIAM and maintain relations with business teams, product teams, and vendors.
- Builds automation, monitoring and software quality through code.
- Set IT Operations critical metrics (SLI, SLO, handling error budgets etc) and SLA’s with support vendors.
- Supervise the operations execution led by vendors as per ITIL standards and Site Reliability Engineering concepts.
- Provides hands-on support and coordination to sophisticated issue resolution.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for:
- Previous experience with IT operations.
- Good problem solving skills. Ability to assess what impacts operational KPIs and recommend improvement across application and infrastructure layers (network, databases, integrations).
- Ability to script, debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Strong leadership, communication skills with demonstrated technical and analytical skills in IT operations. Individual would need to be able to manage and drive escalation or crisis management.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelor's degree.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) platforms.
- Experience with Dynatrace and Google Data Studio.
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundations.
- Experience with programming in e.g. Azure, Sitecore CMS, .NET, React, JS, Python, or Go.