GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
- Manage the adoption of the Agile Scrum development methodology standards and support the successful implementation across - 1-2 Agile Scrum Teams simultaneously.
- Leads and coaches the - 1-2 Scrum Teams on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with - 1-2 Scrum Teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Ensures team’s continuous improvement and learning
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Works with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
Who we're looking for?
- 2 years of experience working as Scrum Master or Agile Coach Experience in delivering business impact through process and Tech enabled solutions
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills
- JIRA user-level knowledge
- Practical knowledge and a good understanding of software development processes
- Content knowledge of respective functional area helpful (business operating models, processes & products)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages