Join our Application Support Center in Wroclaw and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Working on a daily basis with the business to support the trading application and up and downstream interfaces of our client, with SaaS provided Finastra. Your work will be to support the Finastra application to handle all technical support domains and the interfacing around the application.
You will be also responsible for:
- Support activities on a day-to-day basis using Finastra
- Technical requirements engineering
- On call Support for overnight batches. Able to investigate failures in a logical and systematic way. Remediate failures and evaluate and communicate impact
- Assist in specification of functional business requirements
- Experience of training others is a plus
- Experience of leading a team is a plus
- Understand how an interface is working
- Act as Application Manager for:
- Global Trade Tool
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with Customer Data Integration,
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS),
- Experience with interfaces, Applications,
- Experience with administrative Support,
- Experience with support activities
- Experience with FIS Quantum
- Experience with FIS Trax