The Finance Technology Strategic Calculations team is responsible for the architecture and delivery of calculation applications in bank finance department.
Due to intensive work on green field project we look for Quality Assurance Engineer, who can contribute to acceptance test design and creation of high-performance and robust systems. This role will design and implement automated Test Cases and build Test Automation frameworks.
Group Finance Tech - Strategic Calculation team is the first team in the bank, that developed bespoke large-scale BigData application. We have expertise in BigData processing and analytics, Kubernetes deployments and use it in wide range of projects. We design and architect our solutions based on our technical experience, R&D and business requirements.
The team consists of 30 developers, split into project sub-teams working agile style. Teams are cross-functional. i.e. different roles like front-end developer, back-end developer, quality engineer form project team. Assignments are not permanent i.e. people can change projects and roles depending of their preference.
- Designing and developing automated tests
- Building/Improving Automated Test frameworks.
- Work to innovate / improve tools and to simplify overall QA activities.
- Complete assigned tasks based on pre-planned project milestones
- Contribute to DevOps pipelines
- Work with Big Data technology stack
Who we're looking for?
- 4+ years of Quality Assurance & Testing background with experience in Automated Testing (SW development experience as an asset).
- Experience in TDD, ATDD, BDD.
- Experience in work in agile distributed teams and in international environment
- UI testing in Selenium
- Bash Shell scripting (basic knowledge)
- Experience with JIRA or ALM Quality Centre (or similar tools)
- Knowledge of Python, Java or other programming language
Apart of Java, additional nice to have requirements are:
- Robot framework
- Cucumber framework
- Thorough understanding of CI and devops pipelines and build systems (TeamCity, Jenkins, GIT etc)
- Cloud deployments in OpenShift