Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
The Workday Recruitment Product Owner forms part of the HR Tech Workday team and has ownership and responsibility for the product domains covering Workday Recruitment and On-boarding. The role holder will be accountable for designing and delivering the road map that will enhance the Recruitment footprint of Workday. Also, will be supporting GSK strategic priorities, process automation/efficiency opportunities and improving user experience through delivery of innovative business process solutions.
Who we're looking for?
- 5 years of experience with Workday
- Understanding of IT service management for a complex, global service
- Strong English language skills
- Deep understanding of HR processes
- Extensive knowledge and experience of configuring and supporting the Workday Recruitment module
- Experience building custom reports in Workday
- End to end knowledge of the recruitment processes in a large global organization, including third party systems used to deliver them
- Track record in successful Workday product roadmap development, Workday solution design, product delivery
- Experience managing a team to deliver a Workday product backlog
- Experience of working with third-party vendors, particularly Tech/BPO outsourcing
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Workday HCM, or recruitment certification preferred
- Experience with other Workday modules
- Project management certification
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages