Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
The Product Owner – HR Data Management provides technical support to the organisation's workforce and Business Partners in order to provide secure access to GSK's applications, Network and Data. Serves as SME regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures. Also, will be responsible for maintenance of appropriate logs to ensure timely resolution and/or escalation of problems. Ensures Audit readiness and Service Continuity and governance whilst maintaining Service Relationship with Internal and External Stakeholders. Responsible for both the design, development and implementation of short- and long-term solutions to information technology needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure, and the management of the IT infrastructure within an organisation.
Who we're looking for?
- 3-5 years relevant experience in major global Tech organization
- Demonstrated experience managing technical plans and strategic infrastructure supporting business wide performance solutions.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development, experience in Scrum, Kanban, SAFE
- Team Management
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing skills
- Proven experience delivering services
- Excellent English language skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Good understanding of technologies such as SQL server architecture, IBM DataStage, integration technology
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages