Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
Exciting opportunity to join an exciting team in driving the technology road map for GSK’s real estate, an area which is radically transforming to support ways of working in a post-pandemic world.
In this role you will work closely with other teams and the Product Owner to ensure proper technical design, implementation and support for Tech solutions such as:
- Driving strategy, solutions and thought leadership to GSK Global Facilities
- Partnering with the business to drive data strategy and supporting visualization
- Lead product teams to delivering successful solutions to GSK global portfolio
- Delivering state of the art tech solutions which support people across our sites and support real estate decision making with a data first approach
- Driving new innovation through employees through COTS software, mobile apps and cloud computing
- Support strategic decisions for technology which support our employees at global GSK sites
- Creating and executing agile user stories to benefit real estate stakeholders through tools such as PowerBI
- Have significant input to new innovation and decision making through feasibility, desirability and viability of options
- Working with stakeholders to understand complex problems and create solutions to support the user journey
- Gain deep technical knowledge and skills in the growing Smart Buildings technology sector.
Who we're looking for?
- 5 years relevant (e.g. R&D, Commercial, Corporate, GMS) experience in major global Tech organization
- Experience with Tech and Business Analysis
- Knowledge of Agile methods (lean, SCRUM, SAFe, etc)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Data Platform including Power Apps and Power BI.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, reporting
- Oracle/SQL Server database administration
- Understanding of GxP systems and processes
- Excellent English communication skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of global facilities operations systems for global real estate (including occupancy and space), facilities and services management systems
- Experience of Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS)
- Understanding of Property/Real-Estate Technology
- Knowledge of Application Programming Interfaces (API’s) and system interactions
- Understanding of Mobile App Development life cycle (iOS and Android)
- Understanding of Big Data to support business outcomes
- Understanding of Cloud computing and hosting environments
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages