Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Support the maintenance of cybersecurity strategy to address risks to GSK IT and data assets:
- Improve basis for organizational investment decisions and support the Technology, Security & Risk Leadership Team in the understanding of priorities
- Maintain data to support reporting for Risk, Oversight & Compliance Council and Audit & Risk Committee (Key Performance Indicators/Key Risk Indicators)
- Collaborate with other key strategic functions in the organization
- Track and report on emerging risks and trends in cybersecurity and work with Technology, Security & Risk peers to identify and recommend solutions
- Continually review resource allocations across the CISO organization to ensure proper targeting of cybersecurity spending and investments
Who we're looking for?
- Min. 5 years of experience in the subject matter of Technology, Security & Risk applications or Technology, Security & Risk Strategy
- Strong English skills (min. C1 level)
- Deep knowledge of Information Assurance/Engineering/Computer Science
- Strong interpersonal skills will be needed to interact regularly with GSK employees in the major Tech locations, but also in major manufacturing facilities in over 20 countries. This role will also be the direct interface with external security organizations in multiple countries to create information sharing partnerships
- An advanced understanding of risk to interact with tech execs
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- CISSP certificate or equivalent
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages