Hoist Finance a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks. In plain language this means that we purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, we free up resources and reduce risk for our partners, the banks, contributing to a stable financial system. We also support our customers, the debtors, in becoming debt-free through what we call amicable settlements. Our aim is to find a realistic payment plan in an open and respectful dialogue with the customer, so they can get back on their feet with dignity.
Hoist Finance employees are driven by a common purpose – to develop and foster long-term relationships built on mutual trust. With high ethical standards, compliance with the financial regulatory framework, and behaviour based on transparency and respect, we ensure that we earn the trust of our stakeholders every day.
If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you.
- Develop data integration flows from source systems into the Hoist Finance data platform.
- Develop data flows and creating data model for the data vault enterprise in the Hoist Finance data platform.
- Maintain and support Hoists various data platforms both in the cloud and on premise and both local and group, mainly on the Microsoft BI stack.
- Analyse and contribute in the design of solution for business specific requirements within the data area.
- Work closely with the analyst and governance teams on data requirements.
- Work proactively on securing the data platform to be stable and future proof.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Data Engineer Role.
- BA degree in Computer-System Science or Statistics or higher
- At least intermediate knowledge of one of popular RDMBS (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, Sybase etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills, ability to communicate in English to a high standard is essential.
- Extensive knowledge regarding contemporary BI Stack design and implementation
- Preferable knowledge and experience within at least one of the following areas:- Snowflake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Gen2, Azure DevOps, PowerShell, Azure, AWS or GCP, Python, C# / VB.NET /R /Java
- Preferable knowledge and experience with at least one of the components of the Microsoft BI stack: SQL Server 2016 or later, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Knowledge and experience with Data Warehouse Design Patterns
- Experience in working with BI reporting Tools (i.e. Tableau, SSRS)
- Familiarity with IT administration, both on Linux and Windows Server
- Experience in BI environment within a financial sector, preferably debt collection.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages