GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
We demand critical thinking and design thinking, active listening , empathy, emotional Intelligence, storytelling and articulation , creating great presentations , effective presentation skills , stakeholder management and diplomacy, tenacity, business understanding.
- Creating Product Strategies and Roadmaps
- Managing a product backlog
- Creating value cases for the product
- Preparing for and Executing “Big room planning” / Product Increment processes and ceremonies
- Improving the performance of the product (KPI’s)
- Using Discovery Techniquesto understand problems and opportunities faced by the produt domain area
- Developing new solutions: Finding problem / solution and Markey fit through Alpha and Beta experimetntation and taking products to Live
- Maintaining, optimising and eventually managing the maturity and decline of the product through it’s lifecycle
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management, Artwork Management in regulated environments
- Knowledge and experience of PLM and Artwork Management technical products in the marketplace (e.g. SAP PLM, Oracle, ESKO)
- Working in GxP / controlled environments
- Working with Agile: SAFE, Scrum, Kanban, A-ha, Jira and MS Azure
- Experience of Software as a Service and delivery of Software of a Service Solutions.
- Applying Experimental techniques to solution development
- Business Intelligence
- IT Leadership and Strategizing
- Solution Architecting
- IT Project Management / IT Delivery
- IT Business Analysis
- IT Service Management
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages