GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
- Identify and understand your customer’s needs better than anyone, through a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis. Be the recognised specialist in every facet of your product.
- Work with colleagues from multi-disciplinary backgrounds to set a clear and cohesive strategy for security transformation, whilst still maintaining space to incorporate new ideas along the journey.
- Build a product vision, strategy and roadmap, evidenced and defensible to the business and yourself.
- Write clear, concise and intuitive user stories that focus on JTBD and the user outcomes you want to drive.
- Rigorously apply the scientific method and lean start-up thinking to set hypotheses, design experiments, test assumptions and break-down complex problems into smaller chunks.
- Measure the impact of all new work released on your roadmap, close the value loop and ensure adoption.
- Work as a servant-leader, reducing dependencies, removing blockers and co-ordinating with other product teams and key partners.
- Maintain high credibility and deliver real value by delivering product that make our users’ lives easier.
- Lead and mentor Product Developers to become effective team members that ship valuable work.
Who we're looking for?
- BA/BSc degree in a technical or scientific area.
- You’ve been part of teams that have developed successful security solutions from concept to adoption
- Directly led security or product analysts/associates and are passionate about developing people
- Experience of working within a matrixed organisation with multiple leaders to handle
- Solid understanding of manufacturing and laboratory systems in a regulated industry, and of information security tools and techniques.
- Understanding of product management techniques including customer development, discovery & primary research, lean start-up method and industrialisation/scaling-up
- Defined your own North-star Metric, KPIs sets and run your product teams using OKRs
- You know how to create and balance a healthy tension between Product and security demands.
- Shown experience in onboarding yourself and getting up to speed quickly on new products and technologies.
- Significant technical knowledge in cyber security standards, tools and techniques – including formal qualifications.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages