Project Portfolio with three applications covering the Investment Process from TAA & SAA creation to the Model Portfolio generation. Wide area of tasks and responsibilities from requirements and budget gathering with stakeholders to the implementation of product requirements and the collaboration with production support.
The program consists of three applications which cover the following areas:
- supporting turning market assessments into investment decisions by capturing views and computing tactical asset allocations (TAA). It combines active investment views with an internal risk model to create bespoke tactical asset allocations for selective user preferences.
- offering the mandate to conservative clients that want to enhance their return without affecting their downside risk. Runs the strategy and decides, for each portfolio separately, whether a rebalancing is required. The target portfolio are sent to mid-office systems for trade generation.
- management of the advisory model portfolios. It allows entering target weights, and creates a series of reports showing the breakdown of these portfolios.
Team: Reporting to manager in Poland, cooperation with teams from different locations, mainly Zurich.
- Act as Product Owner, manage the product roadmap, maintain and prioritize business requirements and work very closely with the Scrum Master and the Development Team in Poland on a daily basis.
- You will be responsible from visioning and development of concepts - to implementation of sound, new, client-focused and value-adding product capabilities for the three applications within the project portfolio.
- Liaise with different stakeholders (Advisory Business, Investment Management and Portfolio Construction) and understand, formulate, prioritize business requirements and translate them into user stories for IT.
- Support business users resolving day-to-day business issues and manage the Incident Management Process.
- Integration test planning and -execution and coordination of UAT with business and other applications.
- Manage and enhance business requirements management and -documentation.
Who we're looking for?
- Proven history working within the Asset Management/Wealth Management domain (min. 5 years) within key functions (Portfolio Management Systems or other Applications covering the Investment Process)
- Proven track-record working with senior stakeholders (e.g. Portfolio construction leads, Advisory business or relationship managers) and managing complex front-to-back business requirements
- Understanding of key asset classes: Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Derivatives knowledge as a plus
- Understanding of investment decision making processes and investment strategies
- Demonstrable experience leading requirements gathering, specifications and user acceptance testing
- Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good SQL knowledge
- Understanding of Agile development process
- Able to work under pressure with a high level of flexibility and to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments with a can-do approach.
- Self-starter personality with good motivation skills.
- Business Requirements Engineering
- Background in Project Management and Scrum as a plus
- Background in ITIL Service Management as a plus