Enterprise wide system for top tier investment bank serving as golden source of reference information about Clients - Client lifecycle Management and Counterparty Management. KYC and Regulatory requirements maintenance as well in the scope.
Functions are landing, processing, storing, and distribution of information within multiple layers as per complex Enterprise application architecture. Channels are UI, Web services, Files, JMS.
- Creating virtual machines via VMWare cloud director
- Installation and administration of necessary components such as application servers (weblogic, tomcat), Oracle databases including further maintenance and administration, build automation tools (teamcity server and agents)
- Monitoring systems set up (Geneos)
- Shell scripting
- Release management (engineering and automation of release processes)
- Provide architectural advice in terms of Configuration and Environment construction
- Work with full stack components (Java, Oracle, Angular) once there's a need
- Liaise between large client communities and team in terms of scope definition and managing expectations
- Provide commitment to Client and ensure its execution by team. Addressing Client escalations and incident in quick and professional manner
- Troubleshoot performance, concurrency and functional problems. Address incidents on the fly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Who we're looking for?
- Oracle basic PL/SQL+DBA
- Apache Tomcat