Excelian Luxoft Financial Services has one of the world's leading Murex practices. We are a top-tier Murex Alliance Partner and a market leader in implementation, integration, upgrade and migration. We provide end-to end project services and have delivered over 200 successful Murex projects across all major asset-classes and sectors including investment banking, asset management, corporate treasury and insurance.
Whether you possess a background in finance, technology or Mathematics, your experience in the capital markets industry would be of high interest to us
*Deep experience with the Datamart module in Mx and be able to architect a solution optimized across all data elements and assets. *Hands-on experience of Murex DataMart development and troubleshooting *Thorough knowledge of Datamart feeders, batches, filters, and Extractions, SQL *Development of MxML (Workflows, Exchange, XSLT) *Document cohesive workflows and requirements *Contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables *Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (QA/SIT/UAT)
Who we're looking for?
*2+ years' experience with Mx *Knowledge of pre trade /post trade framework along with MSL scripting language *Dev experience with Datamart reporting *Strong background in regulatory reporting: experience with (MiFID II, EMIR( for Europe))NICE TO HAVE
- Participation in implementations and upgrades: MXpress; FEM migrations, MXplus updates and MX.3 main-branch upgrades
- Understanding of Test management
- Understanding of Trade life cycle
- Understanding of Market Data management
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.