You'll be working with the Network Automation team based in Pune for our client in the investment banking industry. The team is spread across in Pune, London and Wroclaw, relatively new and with big ambitions. The main focus is on the success of networks automation, which allows faster time to market, reduces network operational costs and increases productivity.
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like you to help us develop the Automation and Orchestration functions within the network domain.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (including at least 3 in the IT industry within System / Software Development field)
- An excellent understanding of development methodologies (i.e.: Waterfall / Agile / DevOps Deployment / Scrum / Extreme Programming etc…)
- Strong understanding of programming constructs (such as the if statement, the while loop, and the && operator)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
- The go-to person for the latest development innovation
- Imaginative and creative with emerging technologies
- Fluent in English
- Basic knowledge of Regular Expressions
- Basic knowledge of UNIX(Linux) commands
- High level Network Services Automation knowledge and / or relevant NW automation experience
- Familiarization with automation, orchestration and configuration management tools like: Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Custom Workflow, VMWare
- Experience in delivering automations using IPsoft & IPcenter (or similar tools i.e.: *ServiceNow IT Service Management *JIRA Service Desk *BMC Helix ITSM (Remedy) *SolarWinds Service Desk *Micro Focus Service Manager *Microsoft System Center Service Manager)
- Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, NPM, TypeScript and related technologies
- Some experience with NoSQL database
- Couch DB and Mongo DB preferable