We've checked Rockwell Automation and we like we saw. Learn more
- Create exceptional technical training content for wide variety of various audiences in a variety of formats
- Provide expert instruction of internal competency training classes on related technologies
- Provide field and remote support for customer applications, including applications implementing newly released products, complex applications, and new product applications experiencing product problems/deficiencies
- Provide technical consultation and instructional support for team
- Develop application notes, procedures, and tools to enhance audience capabilities
- Assess global product and technology support requirements and gaps. Create and deliver global competency development programs with Team Leads and RAU
- Perform supporting functions/tasks as assigned by manager
- Stay current in respective technology and applications
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor of Science (or related) in engineering, computer science, or Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Rockwell Automation information software technologies
- PowerFlex Drives, Logix, Basic Ethernet Networking, CENTERLINE and IntelliCENTER Motor Control Centers
- Experience coaching others and handling difficult conversations with a wide variety
- Strong technical experience with manufacturing information software
- Basic instructional design skills (identifying tasks)
- Proficient content development skills, including identify proper flow to teach technical concepts, proper use of grammar and vocabulary, and generating visuals (images, videos, etc) to use in courseware
- Knowledge of and ability to use best practices of instructor led training in both an in-classroom and virtual environment; coach others on best practices
- Ability to present and communicate (written and verbal) to various levels of the audiences
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, details, and moving parts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How we manage our projects?
Scrum, Kanban, V-Model, SAFe
Who makes architectural decisions?
Zaspół / Architekt
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Zespół / Architekt
Project management software
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking