BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, an Investment Banking organisation in Warsaw we are looking for a Unix Admin.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home as a temporary solution. We will be returning to the office at some point though (3 days in the office, 2 days from home).
- Migration of existing 600+ Linux/Solaris/Windows servers’ network configuration from legacy backup VLAN to new dedicated VLANs
- Migration of 150 servers using Netbackup to Tivoli Storage Manager – set-up of new backup configuration using TSM
- Preparing procedure, documentation and designing Ansible playbooks to support the migration – focus on automated migration (server part)
- Coordination of required technical network changes with external vendor
- Scheduling and coordinating migration windows with application teams / 3rd parties
Who we're looking for?
- Solid experience in Unix Administration
- Knowledge of operating systems Linux RHEL
- Knowledge of Netbackup / Tivoli Storage Manager backup products
- Knowledge of Solaris & Windows administration will be an advantage
- Willingness to work on Saturdays - time compensated in-lieu 1:1 over weekdays)
- Knowledge of Process Management Best Practices (example ITIL) and related tooling (HP SM, HP OVO, REMEDY) is desirable
- Customer focus and client-orientedness
- Fluency in English
- Valid PL / EU work permit
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Integration events