Do you view a problem as an opportunity? Are you interested in delivering change to HL? Do you excel within a team environment? If so, this could be your opportunity to become “hands-on” in delivering change.
The Scrum Master forms part of a cross-functional team. This role will require you to work closely with colleagues to influence and deliver business and/or software change, whilst instilling and coaching new and efficient ways of working both within your immediate teams but also across the wider business.
Working as part of a team of Scrum Masters, you will help plan resources, predict and clear blockers and promote collaboration within the team to ensure any problems are solved and deadlines are met.
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Driving teams to get things done, taking ownership of team’s performance
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove those.
- Building trusted and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
- Facilitating team events to ensure regular progress
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- ability to coach and support development teams at various stages of agile maturity,
- good English skills (daily contacts with foreign team members).
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Kanban etc.)
- PSM I or CSM certification (nice to have)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- PPE (4% employer contribution without any additional cost nor employee contributions required)
- Author’s rights (tax reliefs due to creative type of work)
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking