GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
Working closely with Product Design, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Quality Assurance and Customer Support to help assess, enhance, maintain and support software solutions to business problems. Using strong logic, computer language skills, combined with healthcare industry and practical knowledge, deliver and maintain applications and software providing comprehensive business solutions to the healthcare industry.
- You implement, deploy and operate your team’s cloud native microservices in the production environment and foresee, identify and solve production issues
- You support junior team colleagues through coaching and code reviews
- You follow agile working principles and focus on values such as objectives and key results
- You drive quality and standards in our engineering community
Who we're looking for?
- Multiple years of experience in building, deploying, scaling, and shaping an API product including API gateway
- Practical experience in operating technical software systems based on cloud environments (Azure or GCP) including site reliability thinking
- Understanding of resilience patterns and for building distributed systems in an organization at scale as well as strong track record in microservice architectures
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages