GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
Do you know the differences between UX, and UI design, and have a creative yet organized approach to defining and tackling problems and creating solutions? Than this role is an ideal fit for you. As a Senior UX Designer you will be able to make deliberate research/design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive experience for our customers.
- Create wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design using prototyping skills, and visual elements, product elements, and overall design concepts
- Measure human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design by performing and implementing user research through surveys, focus groups and other customer feedback loops
- Create and implement interaction models and user interface designs
- Collaborate on prototypes, scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
- Conduct user testing of applications, software, and websites to ultimately improve the overall end user experiences
- Manage and maintain our design system, and have a core understanding of what design systems are. Based on Atomic design principles. We use InVision DSM
- Work with engineering, frontend, and backend developers in Scrum teams – be a champion for ‘discovery’ practices in those teams
- Driving experience design activities to improve customer and stakeholder understanding via ideation workshops
- Working closely with the Product Managers and other members of the product team, with a clear focus on delivering value quickly while helping to steer the product area towards business- and user-centred improvements
Engaging with the Engineering Team to support the maturity of Requirements defining, UX and Design across Pharma Tech, specifically working with other UX practitioners and sharing experiences
Keeping up with internal and external trends in your product area, including user centric design, marketing automation, mobile, wearables and social media
Who we're looking for?
- We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- A UX experience and skills with a strong portfolio
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a design/product/engineering related environment
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, InVision DSM, and other design tools. Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma or inclusive of other wire-framing tools (i.e. Axure)
- Full understanding of designing for different screens and devices including RWD
- Experience in user testing tools (Usertesting.com)
- In depth experience in Design Thinking methodology
- In depth experience of Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proven UI experience and skills
- A basic understanding of HTML, CSS, for designing experiences that fit the needs of our engineering teams and platforms
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages