GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals! As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
This is a new role in our Product Management team in the Commercial Channels area. As a Product Manager you will be responsible for setting up HCP Engagement platform capabilities across multiple markets, reviewing and managing the product backlog, estimating value and prioritizing delivery and ensuring Agile ways of working are followed. You will have an impact on the increase of compliance, performance and product launch effectiveness in-market.
- Support a more senior Product Manager/Director developing strategy and roadmap for your product
- Collaborate with your Product and Engineering teams to become effective team members that ship valuable work, passionate about making decisions based on data and customer-centricity
- Apply the scientific method and lean start-up thinking to set hypotheses, design experiments, test assumptions and break-down complex problems into smaller chunks to deliver a more valuable product to your customers
- Measure the impact of all new work released on your roadmap, close the value loop and ensure adoption
- Work as a servant-leader, reducing dependencies, removing blockers and co-ordinating with other product teams and key stakeholders
- Maintain high credibility and deliver real value by shipping product that make our users’ lives 10x easier
- Act as the single point of accountability to make sure your product is performing to maintain high levels of satisfaction with customers around all aspects of the product
Who we're looking for?
- A broad and detailed understanding of product management techniques including customer development, discovery & primary research, lean start-up method and industrialisation/scaling-up
- Experience in leading teams responsible for software products’ development
- Experience in directly managing product managers/analysts
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a matrixed
- Practice in defining North-star Metric, KPIs sets and OKRs for product teams
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages