We are looking for somebody that will support area of Sabre Traveler Communication. This is the area that supports airlines and agencies with the ability to communicate with travelers in real-time, offer promotions, trip details, and updates to their travel plans, deliver travel documents or send custom notifications.
We have 4 teams responsible for four areas: Documents Delivery, Custom Messaging, SafePoint and TripCase.
Our teams consists of 4-5 teammembers. Each team cooperates with Product Owner and work together on deliverables in 2-weeks iterations. We are releasing on demant whenever we feel we are ready.
- taking ownership for product development and maintenance
- improving application stability and performance
- understanding business requirements and proposing & implementing solutions
- developing your skills working with other best in class developers
Who we're looking for?
- experience in Java with good coding practices (2-3 years)
- experience working with RESTful web services
- practical knowledge of application servers and distributed systems concepts
- experience with continuous integration and delivery processes and tooling
- practical knowledge of Linux, databases and SQL scripting
- verbal and written communication in English
Nice to have:
- experience in API design
- experience in Docker, Kubernetes
- familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages