SAP ABAP Developer
- Develop new programs (using ABAP or FIORI), components, workflows and interfaces;
- Debug SAP program code to find and fix issues and recover the original functionality;
- Consult with solution designers and propose the technical design of the new components for SAP applications;
- Document changes on the system and technical design of new components to ensure their readability for future reference;
- Test newly added functionalities to avoid errors on productive system;
- Work on tasks independently.
Who we're looking for?
- Proven experience within the field of ABAP or FIORI, Web Dynpro, SAP Dialog programming, SAP reports, workflows, interface realization (connectivity via PI, IDOCs/ALE);
- Good knowledge of interfaces and integration between SAP modules and/or other ERP products;
- Analytical skills, ability to perform in complex IT environment;
- Understanding of complete processes (beyond direct area of expertise) and multi-layer dependencies;
- Very good knowledge of English both spoken and written
How we manage our projects?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages