Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
Poland office is supporting mostly European and US projects (80% Scandinavian). Projects are held in iterative approach, within monthly cycles where QA, Dev and BA teams are closely working together. Average project time is 1.5-2 years, depending on the scale. Teams are multinational with project members from our R&D centers in Poland, Israel and India. Automated test are covered by separate team while manual testers are examining system using their product knowledge and QA expertise.
- Test Sapiens IDIT software
- Create and maintain test cases and test scenarios in cooperation with BAs
- Execute test cases and maintain test results
- Report, analyze assign and escalate defects
- Perform System Integration Tests and User Acceptance Tests on site short and/or mid term
Who we're looking for?
- 1+ year of experience in software QA and testing
- Computer Science university degree or equivalent
- Experience working with SQL queries
- Experience working with testing of web services using Soap tools - advantage
- Experience analyzing business requirements, functional specifications and collaborating with business analysts
- Experience in the financial/insurance market - advantage • Experience with executing user acceptance tests - advantage
- ISTQB - advantage
- Communicative with highly developed problem solving skills, team player
- Solid English language skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages