Tools & technologies used on projects
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle ADF
- Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, and similar
- PL/SQL Developer, Oracle SQL Developer
- IntelliJ Idea
- Oracle Database and WebLogic application server
- XML, Xpath
- ..and more depending on the project
- Core insurance systems (Guidewire, TIA, INSIS) implementation, configuration, integration and customization of software according to client’s needs
- Under R&D team: creation, design and implementation of modern solutions used by our clients
Who we're looking for?
- PL/SQL and Oracle Database basics
- Any OOP (preferable Java) programming language basics
- Very good understanding of OOP principles
- Very good English (min. B2)
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of software engineering
Nice to have
- Software development best practices
- Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
- Teamwork skills and experience
- Understanding of design patterns
- Speak French or German
- Any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring, or any similar hands-on experience
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages