As a Backend Engineer you will become a part of an international, ambitious and dedicated team of developers and QA engineers and play a crucial role in delivering new business values. You will play a key role in one of our product domains.We are looking for experienced engineer eager to make use of the wide knowledge in working with PHP in a microservice environment. If you are a Software Engineer interested in designing, building and maintaining a complex ecosystem of services and components look no further - we’ve got you covered.
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
What to expect from us:
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities
- A lovely and vibrant office in the heart of Warsaw
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
What you'll do:
- Work with a team of other developers and QA engineers to deliver new business values within a product development team
- Focus your interest on one of our product domains - your team will spend their time refining and improving a single side of our core business. That means no annoying context jumping
- Work with Production Engineers to deliver a stable, secure and reliable eco-system
- Work with your Product Owner to refine, design and implement business case improvements
- Implement processes and functionalities within a large eco-system of microservices all the while focusing on backend code only
Who we're looking for?
What we are looking for:
- Experience working with PHP 7.X in a microservice environment
- Desire and willingness to "go deeper" when it comes to understanding the technologies in use
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred).
- Not shying away from DevOps topics is a must, as we believe in knowledge overlap
- Experience with RabbitMQ would be nice
- Either experience or willingness to learn Golang will give you an extra edge
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages