As a Frontend Engineer you will become a member of an international, ambitious and dedicated team of professionals who both play a crucial role in the development of new product features and challenge, inspire and support you at every turn. You will be developing a marketplace platform for fashion boutiques, with over 800 000 products, several thousand brands and almost 3000 partners across 10+ markets. Your efforts will play an instrumental role in one of our product domains. We are looking for an experienced engineer eager to make use of his/her wide knowledge of frontend technologies. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities. If that sounds interesting - join us!
What to expect from us:
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities
- A lovely and vibrant office in the heart of Warsaw
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
What you’ll do:
- Work within an Agile team of other experienced developers, QA engineers, Architects and Product Owners to deliver new business values within a product development team.
- Maintain our current ecosystem of existing services and products.
- Implement processes and functionalities within a large eco-system of microservices all the while focusing on frontend code only.
- Participate in team discussions and use Code Review to pick best solutions.
- Focus your interest on one of our product domains - your team will spend their time refining and improving a single side of our core business. That means no annoying context jumping.
- Constantly improve your skill set based on frequent and comprehensive feedback received from your manager and colleagues.
Who we're looking for?
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has at least 4 years of Frontend development experience.
- An engineer experienced with the SASS preprocessor.
- A candidate who understands both HTML and CSS.
- People who are both open and interested in feedback.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages