As a QA Engineer you will become a member of an international, ambitious and dedicated team of professionals who both play a crucial role in the development of new product features and challenge, inspire and support you at every turn. You will be developing a marketplace platform for fashion boutiques, with over 800 000 products, several thousand brands and almost 3000 partners across 10+ markets. Your efforts will play an instrumental role in one of our product domains. We are looking for an experienced engineer eager to make use of his/her wide knowledge of quality assurance technologies. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities. If that sounds interesting - join us!
What to expect from us:
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 15 different nationalities
- A lovely and vibrant office in the heart of Warsaw
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team
What you'll do:
- Design testing scenarios using a mix of manual and automated approaches and plan their execution during the development process.
- Work within an agile team of other experienced developers, QA engineers, Architects and Product Owners to deliver new business values within a product development team.
- Assist in evaluating feature requirements and design testing strategies/scenarios for aforementioned requirements.
- Report discovered issues to ensure that developers have the necessary input and priorities to work efficiently.
- Create and maintain testing documentation in regards to test cases, scenarios and functional requirements.
- Constantly improve your skill set based on frequent and comprehensive feedback received from your manager and colleagues.
Who we're looking for?
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has at least 3 years of QA and testing experience (experience with Codeception and/or Selenium will get you off to a great start).
- An engineer with some programming experience (PHP 7.X experience preferred) - you will be required to automate common tasks all the while being ready to manually verify edge cases.
- A QA professional with at least basic understanding of relational databases.
- A candidate willing and interested in working with RESTFull APIs and asynchronous services (if you already have some experience in that area - even better!).
- Someone with a passing familiarity with Ansible and/or Vagrant (don’t worry if you have none - we’ll teach you).
- People who pride themselves on accuracy and precision with even the most basic experience in working with Git and JIRA
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages