Tools & technologies used on the project
- Angular, AngularJS, React
- Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, and similar
- IntelliJ Idea
- H2, MSSQL, Oracle
- XML, Xpath
- ...and more depending on the project
- Implementation of front-end applications integrated with core insurance systems (Guidewire, RIFE)
- Internal Research and Development: creation, design and implementation of modern solutions used by our clients or internally
Who we're looking for?
- Very good English (min. B2)
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of software engineering
Nice to have
- Software development best practices
- Good understanding of OOP principles
- Experience in AngularJS, TypeScript, Redux, NgRx, Jest, RxJS
- Be familiar with UX concepts, continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins) and/or test automation
- Willingness to learn new technologies and solutions
- Teamwork skills and experience
- Understanding of design patterns
- Speak French or German
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Concurrent projects per team member?
Project management software
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages