We are looking for a self-driven .NET/C# engineer joining a new Video Solutions team in Krakow. We are creating scrum teams of architects, developers & testers, with shared responsibilities. We are responsible for thearchitecture, implementation and maintenance of smart camera features, including camera installation and configuration tools. Our team works closely with Avigilon teams in Vancouver, Canada.
Your responsibilities will include technology evaluation, design and prototyping of the new functionalities. You will work with various engineers and architects across the organization driving architectural solutions and designing new features in the larger application context. You will be a contributing member of the team that implements (full-stack) software responsible for its future direction.
Who we're looking for?
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Strong C#/ .NET programming skills (including .NET Core 3.1)
- Practical knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Practical knowledge of software architecture, software design, and design patterns
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including build environments
- Experience with SOAP
- Experience with TCP, UDP, RTP, RTP over HTTPS, network programming
- Multiplatform programming (Windows, Linux, Android/iOS), including mobile apps programming skills
- ASP .NET
- Knowledge of ONVIF
- Knowledge of operating system concepts including processes, threads, mutexes, interrupt handling, and exception handling
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking