The 360 Code Lab is a part of the Austrian based 360 Lab (360-lab.com), which develops innovative products and services and optimizes existing business models for their market conformity. The aim of the 360 Code Lab is to develop state of the art technologies and to make ideas become reality. In short, the 360 Code Lab is a place where motivated developers will be working on cutting edge projects in a super modern office in the Warsaw Spire Tower.
We are burning to break new ground, break traditional thinking patterns and implement creative solutions. We are looking for people who want to shape our company and make a difference, and for whom a responsible, respectful togetherness is a matter of course.
In this role:
- You are working together with your team on developing an already on the market established product
- Development is done on Microsoft .NET stack (C#, Asp .NET, .NET full framework or .NET Core)
- In the agile SCRUM team, you are involved in the complete software development cycle (from requirement analysis through implementation and quality assurance to deployment and ongoing operation)
- Ideas are born in the team and implemented in the team
- Either you burn for frontend or backend development, you decide! We also like to use all-round talents as full-stack developers
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor‘s or Master's degree in engineering, information technology, data communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Excellent analytical and social skills with the ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines
- Strong interest in new technologies and willingness to learn and curiosity
- Hands-on mentality & Can-Do-Attitude
- Maturity, judgement and proven ability to build strong relationships
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Microsoft C# and .NET stack
- Knowledge about OOP and design patterns
- Experience with web technologies like HTML, CSS
- Experience with relational databases (SQL-Server) and ORM (NHibernate, Entity Framework)
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages