An excellent opportunity with one of the largest global Murex alliance partners.
You will join a highly skilled and dynamic team and there are excellent opportunities to develop in different areas and expand your knowledge.
Luxoft has been engaged by a leading global Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services on a multi-phased Murex expansion project. We require a team of experienced Murex consultants with strong knowledge of financial markets to work on a multi-year Programme.
- Extract Selected Trades from Source Systems and their key trade/Present value/ risk sensitivity attributes
- Setup initial static (counterparty/calendar etc)/reference/market data required to load selected trades
- Transform Selected Representative Trades and their key trade/risk attributes
- Successfully Load selected transformed trades into Murex test environment
- Build reconciliations for Trade and P&L
- Execute reconciliation and capture/categorise issues for review and resolution in the next phasev
Who we're looking for?
'• 5+ years of Murex Development experience
- Minimum 3 Years of Murex MxML & DataMart experience on 3.1
- Advanced MxML workflow and formulae development
- Advanced SQL
- Good general financial market understanding
- Knowledge of pre trade framework along with MSL scripting language
Knowledge of pre trade framework along with MSL scripting language
- Good Java experience, especially integrating Java code in MxML
- Pretrade experience
- DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc)
- Technical solution design experience and start-to-end solution ownership