The position is a part of the development team which focuses on developing Internet Booking Engine. It is a global solution used in many places on the platform.
As a member of the team, you'll play a key role in developing a consumer facing airline booking site with high demands on performance, scalability and usability.
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Demonstrates software.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology. May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
Who we're looking for?
At least three years of experience, utilizing most or several of the frameworks, tools and techniques we are currently working with:
- Frontend development using VueJS or similar framework such as ReactJS
- Backend development using .NET Core
- DevOps work using GCP/AWS/Azure
- Hosting using Docker/Containers
- Message queue such as RabbitMQ / AWS SQS
- Storage and events using Postgres/SQL, EventStore, ElasticSearch, Redis/NoSQL
- Unit testing and E2E testing using Jest, NUnit, Cypress
Continuous development and deployment using tools like GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus DeployNICE TO HAVE