The Order Management Services team is focused on designing, developing and maintaining variety of Order (aka 'travel record', according to IATA's New Distribution Capability (NDC) services running on open systems. We are responsible for Order data distribution to internal and external customers, hosting multiple Order management services and building the Order data store in modern, scalable, microservice based and Cloud-oriented architecture. We employ the latest technologies and practices to handle high-volume of transactions supporting millions of traveling passengers daily. Our team is global, with largest decision-driving group based in Krakow, and implements mature Scrum processes.
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Demonstrates software.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology. May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
Who we're looking for?
Minimum 10 years of commercial experience with hands-on development role.
- Java backend/webservices development (experience required)
- REST/JSON/XML/SOAP hands on experience or good knowledge
- Good knowledge of Core Java 11
- Familiar with Maven, Git, Jenkins, CI/CD practice
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile/SAFe methodology
- Couchbase DB, Kafka (or similar) knowledge
- Amazon AWS/Google Cloud knowledge
- Microservices/Containerization architecture, Docker, Kubernetes