You'll be working within WMPC IT Development in Krakow. We plan and lead IT projects for an area called Channels & Workbenches and create solutions which are directly client facing. That is the area, where we build our applications for e-banking and client advisor workbench. It's a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment.
We are operating in SAFe framework. The portfolio consist of 8 applications, MCCS/Genesys is one among all.
We have various projects in our portfolio, mainly categorized as business driven (feature development, large scale Genesys onboarding projects, Channel development projects, cross-stream journey developments, Pilots etc.) and IT driven (EoL, technical migrations/remediations, product lifecycle, technical debts), both are equally important.
The demand for changes is growing and expected to grow significantly in the next months.
We want to extend our project team which has 40+ people distributed across CH, APAC and Poland.
Are you the expert on system engineering? Are motivated to deliver the best solutions to our global Call Center users? Are you ready to take responsibility for the the underlying infrastructure, tools and configurations? Would you like to be a part of an inspiring and global team focused on successful deliveries?
We're looking for someone like this to:
- design and implement solutions in the area of Multichannel Contact Centers.
- assure high quality software is delivered to fulfil business needs to handle client requests
- strengthen a high-performance and dedicated team
- challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas
- The position would be a mixed between software engineer and system engineer
Who we're looking for?
We seek candidate that has:
- Good understanding of web application architecture.
- Good Devops skills, Package creation (Git, Jenkins, maven, Agile) building and deployment of packages.
- Good knowledge of Application servers (tomcat is the important, WebSphere would be nice), web servers (apache)
- Good knowledge of linux systems. (Redhat 6,7)
- Good Bash shell scripting (read and create new shellscripts) perl and python would be an advantage.
- Basic networking knowledge (needing to know a bit about firewall rules)
- Docker knowledge is an advantage
- Database knowledge (oracle preferable, MSSQL would be an advantage)
- Java programming is an advantage
- Ansible (playbook creation)
- Gitlab CI
- Azure cloud (for the future would be an advantage)