An excellent opportunity with one of the largest global Murex alliance partners.
You will join a highly skilled and dynamic team and there are excellent opportunities to develop in different areas and expand your knowledge.
Luxoft has been engaged by a leading global Financial Services organisation to provide Murex implementation services across a varied portfolio of projects. We require a team of experienced Murex consultants with strong knowledge of financial markets to work on a multi-year Programme.
- Determine the scope of Murex batch files to be sent to downstream systems
- Analyse current/target state to determine and document the field level requirements for batch files (new/amendments)
- Work with the Integration Stream Lead to effectively communicate Murex changes to middleware/downstream systems and business owners
- Determine the scope of Murex real-time messages to be sent to downstream systems
- Analyse current/target state to determine and document the field level requirements for real-time messages
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of Murex Development experience
- Advanced MxML workflow and formulae development
- Advanced SQL
- Good general financial market understanding
- Knowledge of pre trade framework along with MSL scripting language
- Good Java experience, especially integrating Java code in MxML
- Pretrade experience
- DevOps on Murex experience (GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc)
- Technical solution design experience and start-to-end solution ownership