Do you want to take part of mobile revolution in banking area? We are looking for skilled Android developers to develop application that ... most provably you are already using! Sounds interesting?
- Application has 4.8 stars on App Store and Google play with more than 300 thousand opinion and more than 1 million downloads per platform.
- The team is continuously updating the app with new features recommended by newest operating system standards
- Thanks to a large number of users after each release developers are getting instant-feedback about it on the stores
- Agile team (18 people) include dedicated testers that are testing every feature
- 2 weeks sprints
- Every developer has possibility to share his thoughts and ideas about new features to the client
- Flexible working hours
You would take part of development of banking mobile application, new features, bug fixing.
Development is split to two teams. One is focus on bug fixing and code review, second one is developing new features.
You will have chance to work in both teams - the developer has an option to move from one team to second one.
Team responsible for new features is organized into smaller teams 2-4 developers that are responsible for one larger functionality.
Who we're looking for?
Kotlin & Java
- tools: Android Studio, Git, Gerrit, Gradle, Postman or SoapUI, Jira, Confluence, Adobexd or similar
- libraries: RxJava2, Dagger2, Koin, OkHttp, Lottie, junit, Mockito, Android Architecture Components, Firebase, Google Play Services, Huawei Mobile Services.
- architectural patters: MVVM, State Machine.
- good know-how of Android SDK and its' components
- good knowledge of analysing and debugging code (debugger, profiler, layout inspector etc.)
C++ (nice to have)