How do we work?
Scrum, 1 PO per each team, close contact with business (our own product & project), JIRA, honesty, openness.
You will have an opportunity to build from scratch new cart & checkout for our ecommerce website.
Our tech stack:
AWS, docker, kubernetes, microservices, GoLang, React, JSS, next.js, Jest, ES6/Typescript and a few more.
What do we offer?
- Exciting challenges and a huge influence on our project and business - you'll be responsible for bringing our new projects live,
- Agile development, Scrum teams, flat hierarchies, and direct communication in a very comradely atmosphere,
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic company with international orientation,
- Flexible working hours and either B2B or contract of employment,
- Great office near city centre and even greater team to work with,
- Stability in those pandemic times – growing, profitable business and proper safety rules,
- Possibility to develop your skills, thanks to trainings and cooperation with international experts.
Who are we looking for?
Someone, who have a “get-it-done” attitude, who can proactively look for the best solutions and easily cooperate with international team.
Who we're looking for?
- at least 3 years of commercial experience,
- at least one year of commercial experience using React,
- proficient knowledge of Typescript,
- ability to work with git,
- fluent English and Polish speaking,
- reliable and honest.
- basic understanding of HTTP layer,
- basic knowledge of Web security (XSS, CSRF, CORS etc),
- REST concept and design,
- experience optimizing the critical rendering path,
- experience optimizing bundle size,
- knowledge of relational and/or NoSQL database design and concepts,
- experience with CI/CD desirable but willingness to learn may be okey for the start.
NICE TO HAVE:
- experience in an ecommerce domain,
- basic knowledge of Docker,
- basics knowledge of Kubernetes,
- AWS hands-on experience,
- understaging how Webpack works,
- basic understanding of SEO,
- testing skills,
- be able to challenge tech decision,
- be able to make and deal with these decisions,
- sense of humour,
SHOULD NOT HAVE:
- UX designer skills.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages