Our client is a Scandinavian digital agency with the goal to create useful digital services that will simplify people’s everyday life. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Benefits and work environment:
-A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
-Ability to choose the equipment you work with
-Standing desk and ergonomic chair
-Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
-Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
-Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
-Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
-Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
-Salary in line with the market
-Superior co-working and personal development experience
You will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
Further more you will collaborate closely with business, UX, and technology teammates in a scrum environment.
Who we're looking for?
- Practical experience with responsive/mobile web development
- Understanding of modern front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, Redux, SystemJS)
- Familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools e.g. Github, Gitlab, JIRA)
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks and tools (e.g. Jasmine, Karma, Jest)
- Highly capable communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
- Understanding of full stack web development
Ideal candidates are natural team players who thrive in cross-functional teams, enjoying solving problems every day, and through every phase of the software development cycle. They are detail-oriented and have a deep understanding of their target users.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus