As the Software Quality Engineer, you will play a key role in Aptiv’s Software Development Process improvement, implementing the latest methods and practices. Using the most advanced SW development tools to collect the data and ensure the proper Quality of Software and System. You will have an opportunity to touch the revolutionary products which will appear in the market in several years from now! You will be the mentor for the engineers, helping them to understand the process requirements and benefits of built in quality. You’ll be a part of the big team in which you’ll have a bunch of opportunities to grow and develop yourself. You will get a training and intacs™ Certification for Automotive SPICE® Assessor, which is appreciable by every OEM.
- Driving quality and compliance throughout the software development process
- Mentoring and educating the team on Aptiv processes and Automotive SPICE
- Driving and participating in work product reviews and process assessments to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Verifying status of the software with development teams to stay compliant to Aptiv and Customer processes and documentation.
- Collecting and analyzing the Project Metric data and trends.
- Interfacing to OEM regarding software/system relevant quality topics
- Assisting and encouraging the software team in Continuous Process Improvement activities
- Active participation in technical innovations and organization programs.
Who we're looking for?
- University degree (software programming engineering, electronics or related)
- Relevant experience in Software Quality Assurance/ Software Development/Testing
- Experience with development process capability maturity models (Automotive SPICE, CMMI)
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (IATF 16949/ ISO 9001)
- Familiar with Agile methods
- Prior experience in usage of software development tools
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Fluent English
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages