Your official position is a Software Systems Test Engineer for automotive control and safety systems for drivers and passengers. In practice, this means co-developing electronic devices based on microcontrollers with embedded software. Testing devices with embedded software requires the development and use of special test systems consisting of an electronic device and appropriate software. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to build electronic devices and their programming. Our tests are mostly automatic, so their creation is also an opportunity to acquire and develop programming skills.
- Creating test cases based on customer requirements
- Design of the automated test environment and automation of tests
- Testing of the product using developed test cases
- Reporting of the results
Who we're looking for?
- University degree (in electrical engineering, electronics, computer science, automation, telecommunications or related).
- Knowledge of one of the following languages: C, C++, C# at least at the basic level
- Basics of electronics and electronic surveying (oscilloscopes, generators, analyzers, etc.).
- Good command of English
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages