An excellent opportunity for personal development in a dynamic environment.
You will join a highly skilled and dynamic team DevOps team specializing in Murex in the UK.
We are one of the largest Murex partners and offer a wide range of opportunities in the region.
There are good opportunities to develop in different areas. The team is highly skilled and will provide a great opportunity to expand your knowledge.
- The candidates will lead the engineering team who are responsible for developing the programme DevOps toolchain and Continuous Integration processes
- Additionally the candidates will help develop the deployment of Murex to the Cloud.
- Work with BAs, developers, testers and support teams to analyse and remediate process bottlenecks
Who we're looking for?
- Murex technical background
- Excellent knowledge of CTT, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Outstanding Linux, SQL and Shell scripting skills
- Experience with CMS and Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Experience in Team city/Jenkins
- Good exposure to Monitoring tools/Dashboards
- Experience of working with Jira
- Agile SDLC experience
- Functional or technical configuration knowledge of any Murex modules, especially Risk, Front/Back Office, Collateral