- Building systems that handles live traffic
- Developing complete solutions, not only writing code
- Creating modern web apps using Java-based technology stack, as well as cloud-based tools and microservices architecture
- Encouraging passion to automate anything boring or repetitive
- Embracing DevOps mindset and owning your solutions
- Taking part in the entire software delivery process, from the business need to daily maintenance
- Building trust and cooperation between teams across the company
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer with a DevOps flair to join our Core Applications and Technology Services at zooplus.
zooplus is the largest e-commerce pet store in Europe.
We are looking for solid knowledge, open-mind and initiative to lead the change in the very heart of our company; you will solve problems that impact every corner of zooplus network.
Do you have experience with Java, CDNs, Highly Available apps, traffic routing and want to develop applications to improve the platform that serves close to 1M customers every day? If your answer is YES, then we want to hear from you! (you’re in good place!)
Who we're looking for?
- Good Java/JVM expertise, software craftsmanship
- AWS or related cloud experience
If you know any of the following, it’s a huge plus:
- Spring, Micrometer, Hystrix
- CDN knowledge (AWS Cloudfront or similar)
- Mesos&Marathon or Kubernetes
- ELK stack
- TICK stack
- Jenkins, pipeline DSL, jobDSL
- Experience in working with SaaS products
- The more you know, the better; in any case, we can train you in these areas.
- We are a multinational company, so communicative level of English is a must.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages