7k - 15k pln net / mth (B2B)
- Homepage and mobile application for the operatator of electric scooters in urban areas developed for Dutch clients.
- Web application for algo trading - internal project.
- System for planning orders - developed for a big Polish/German producer and distributor of hygiene products.
- designing prototypes of web and mobile solutions,
- analysis of the requirements of the business client and the end user of the system (BMC, VPC, Empathy Map, Personas),
- participation in conversations with clients,
- conducting usability tests,
- creating information architecture,
- creating interaction descriptions,
- optimization of existing graphical interfaces and creation of new ones,
- close cooperation with the implementation team,
- creating new standards based on the best UX practices.
Who we're looking for?
Your key skills:
- you have min. 3 years of experience in creating interactive web and mobile application projects,
- you know English at a level of at least B2,
- you have participated in international projects and are able to communicate freely with a foreign client,
- you know prototyping tools (e.g. Zeplin, XD, Axure),
- you use modern graphic tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Figma),
- you understand the principles of Material Design / Atomic Design,
- you like simple, clear, readable interfaces,
- you like to feel responsible for large projects and share your knowledge with others,
- you can justify your decisions and support them with arguments,
- you are constantly developing,
- you have a positive attitude towards work, people and a dynamic work environment.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
Work time division
UX / UI Design
Adaptation of own ideas
Adaptation of external ideas
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- 14 days